Italian Xmas in London (Navidad italiana en Londres)
Una magica navidad llena de alegria y momentos inolvidables en la ciudad de Charles Dickens. Pero en esta ocacion en vez de relatar los hecho me remito a dejaros el ALBUM de las Navidades del 2007.
Que para algo me pasé los 4 dias tomando fotografias.
Thank you so much for this blog and even more these pictures. Now I know you had a wonderful time at Christmas;I get to see Oh-so-cute-Mei Mei and your wonderful family. Most of all I get to see you, in love, growing... God aren't you handsome and stylish too ! Love & Light. Ultreia
2 comentarios:
GRACIAS por compartirlas con todos nosotros!
K
Thank you so much for this blog and even more these pictures. Now I know you had a wonderful time at Christmas;I get to see Oh-so-cute-Mei Mei and your wonderful family. Most of all I get to see you, in love, growing... God aren't you handsome and stylish too !
Love & Light. Ultreia
Publicar un comentario